- There is no chain-of-command. When the CJIS Coordinator is out of the office, there is no one in charge.
- Despite numerous complaints from customers that CJIS staff are working less hours than required, no time-tracking procedures are implemented.
- Despite numerous complaints from CJIS staff that they cannot find other staff when needed, no pagers, sign-out board, or related systems are implemented.
- Rather than dealing with work and performance issues, the focus is always on “personality” issues.
- Problems with individual staff members are not handled one-on-one; rather they are addressed as departmental issues.