- Monitor and maintain in-house Sybase database systems on the Windows NT platform, including, but not limited to AJIS and Legal Process.
- Monitor and maintain in-house Power Builder applications, including, but not limited to Commonwealth Attorney's Legal Process, Clerk's Legal Process, Mugshot, and Sheriff's Laptops.
- Coordinate with staff and consultants (SDSC) regarding conversion of CJIS (mainframe) to AJIS (Sybase on the Windows NT platform), and perform tasks as required.
- Convert Power Builder applications to Cold Fusion, in conjunction with the conversion of CJIS to AJIS.
- Develop new database applications, using Sybase and/or Microsoft Access, as required.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of Courthouse Intranet.
- Document existing database and related applications.
Example: Database Administrator